I. Who can apply:
Doctoral students supported by CSC scholarship, with positive study attitude and good performance, who cannot complete their studies as scheduled (July 2021 or January 2022) due to special reasons and have not extended the scholarship period before.
II. Specific requirements:
1. Before submitting the application, applicants shall have completed the thesis proposal, and passed the mid-term evaluation (or have met the academic requirements of school for the corresponding stage).
2. Applicants shall go through and pass the 2021 CSC Scholarship Annual Review (please refer to the relevant notice).
3. The scholarship period can be extended by up to one year.
III. Application process:
1. Applicants shall submit the Application for Extension of Scholarship for Chinese Government Scholarship Students (please refer to the attachment) through this link (https://workspace.jianguoyun.com/inbox/collect/0d8d261710ba43f2872c357c354b633c/submit ) (Firefox browser recommended) before April 21st. Late submission will not be accepted.
2. International College, along with applicant's supervisor and school, will fill out and submit to CSC the Comments Form for Extension of Scholarship for Chinese Government Scholarship Students, according to the applicant’s actual performance and Annual Review results.
3. China Scholarship Council will report to the Ministry of Education for final approval.
IV. Application result
The result is expected to come out in August. If your application is not approved, you can submit an application for extension as a self-financed student to International College.
Contact person: Maya
April 7, 2021