The first Anhui Provincial Chinese story-telling contest is coming! If you love Chinese culture, if you live in Anhui, and if you are eager to express yourself, you are welcome to join us!
The provincial competition is co-sponsored by the Publicity Department of the Anhui Province, the Foreign Affairs Office of Anhui Province, the Education Department of Anhui Province, and the Department of Science and Technology of Anhui Province, and organized by Anhui Television Station.
1. The theme of this competition is "Tell my Anhui stories". The short video of the competition must closely follow the theme of the competition and reflect the image of Anhui in the eyes of foreigners. It consists of two parts, storytelling and talent display. The theme should be positive and should not involve violence, pornography, religious and racial discrimination, and other illegal content, and should not be embedded in advertisements.
2. There is no limit to the form of work, including but not limited to MV, documentary, interview, talk show, etc., and the duration is less than 5 minutes.
3. The language of your work should be Chinese. It is recommended to have Chinese and English subtitles.
4. The video resolution is 1280 * 720 or above, and the format can be MPEG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, WMV, and MP4. Please shoot your video horizontally; the video shall be clean without a corner mark, logo, watermark, or LOGO.
5. The submitted works must be original works created by the contestants with full copyright. The materials or elements without copyright are not allowed to be used, and all legal rights such as copyright and trademark rights of third parties should not be infringed. Plagiarism is prohibited. Any dispute arising from the copyright and copyright of the works shall be borne by the contestants.
6. It is deemed that the contestants agree that the organizing committee and relevant institutes have the right to use the short videos of the competition for the media exhibition, publicity, and promotion of the competition.
How to join:
1. Click the link to submit your short video：
2. Deadline: November 27, 2022.