Since the outbreak of COVID-19 was reported in Nanjing, relevant cases are increasing and has spread to many provinces in a short period of time. In view of the current spread of the epidemic, the International College kindly remind you again of the university's regulations on pandemic prevention and control.
1. Do not leave Hefei unless it is necessary. Do not leave USTC if not necessary. Do not go to medium- or high-risk areas. Students who have to leave Hefei should sign the Informed Consent and complete the leave application procedures before leaving.
2. Increase the awareness of self-protection and abide by the local pandemic control regulations. Take good personal protection and wear mask when going out. Wash hands frequently and keep your room well ventilated. Keep the “1-meter” social distance with others in public places.
3. In case of fever, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, and other symptoms, please wear the disposable medical mask or mask of higher level, go to the nearest fever clinic or fever sentinel clinic and report to the International College in time, and avoid taking public transportation.
4. When entering teaching buildings, libraries, canteens, stadiums, and other public places, please wear mask and receive body temperature check.
5. Those who travel from or by way of medium- or high-risk areas should proactively report their arrival to the International College. Be cooperative with the university's pandemic control regulations. If not approved, do not return to the university without permission.
6. During the summer vacation, the university will carry out strict exit and entry management policy. Unauthorized personnel or vehicles cannot access to the campuses of USTC.
7. Do not launch or participate in gathering activities. All the student activities originally scheduled in summer vacation should be postponed or be held online.
8. Please pay more attention to the official announcement of the pandemic and keep abreast of the latest news.
As of 10:00 PM of August 4, there were 5 high-risk regions in mainland of China: 1 in Hunan Province, 1 in Henan Province, 1 in Yunnan Province and 2 in Jiangsu Province. There were 154 medium-risk regions in Henan, Yunnan, Jiangsu, Liaoning, Sichuan, Hunan, Fujian, Hubei, Hainan, Shandong, Shanghai, Beijing respectively.