Have you ever been to Guizhou Province, one of the most beautiful provinces in China? Do you want to experience its beautiful culture and natural scenery?
"Zhi & Xing Guizhou" Silk Road Youth Exchange Programme (abbr. as ZXG) has been launched in 2021. ZXG is hosted by the Guizhou Provincial Department of Education, organized by The Secretariat of Organizing Committee of China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week, and carried out by Guizhou universities and colleges. It will invite young people from countries along the Belt and Road to visit Guizhou each year for a short-term exchange (or via online method). ZXG is designed to make international youth have further understanding of Guizhou and develop a friendship with each other through exchange activities, and finally realize the unity of "Zhi" and "Xing". ZXG is one of the youth exchange programs of China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week.
The host university will be the Liupanshui Normal University. Participants will visit Guizhou Province to learn the local culture, experience local life, and communicate with other students and even local people to gain a more comprehensive understanding of Chinese regional culture.
The main themes of the activity are as follows:
1. Experience traditional Chinese culture
2. Enjoy the scenery of Guizhou
3. Explore featured courses of Guizhou universities and colleges
4. Enhance friendship between Chinese and international youth
The activity is expected to be held from June 26 to July 2, 2022. (If there is any change in the activity schedule, the international college will inform you in advance.)
The activity fee will be covered by the organizing committee and host universities.
1. Applicants should be full-time international students of USTC. Please discuss with your supervisor to make sure that the activity will not conflict with your academic schedule.
2. Age requirement: Applicants should be younger than 35 years old (born after Jan 1st,1987)
3. Language requirement: HSK3 or above level. Applicants who can use Chinese for communication will be given priority.
4. Applicants should be in good health condition, be friendly to China, and will comply with the laws and regulations of China.
5. Those who joined the ZXG program last year cannot apply for this year’s program.
How to apply:
Please submit the application form and a scanned copy of your passport via the link before 18:00 Beijing Time on May 2, 2022:
The Application Form can be downloaded from the attachment.