Name: CHEN XinDe
Department: Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Mailing Address: No.2 Nengyuan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, PR China
Postal Code: 510640
1) Synthesis of Polyacrylamide/polystyrene Interpenetrating Polymer Networks and the Effect of Textural Properties on Adsorption Performance of Fermentation Inhibitors from Sugarcane Bagasse Hydrolysate. Bioresource Technology, 2020, 318:124053
2) Synthesis of Glycidyl methacrylate modified hyper-cross-linked resins and enhancing their adsorptions toward levulinic acid and furfural from sugarcane bagasse hydrolysate. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 2020, 95: 2537-2548.
3) Preparation of Polar-Modified Styrene-Divinylbenzene Copolymer and Its Adsorption Performance for Comprehensive Utilization of Sugarcane Bagasse Dilute-Acid Hydrolysate. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2020, 190(2): 423-436.
4) Production, separation, and characterization of high-purity xylobiose from enzymatic hydrolysis of alkaline oxidation pretreated sugarcane bagasse. Bioresource Technology, 2020. 299.
5) Preparation and characterization of methyl palmitate/palygorskite composite phase change material for thermal energy storage in buildings. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 226, 212-219.
6) CO2 hydrogenation over acid-activated Attapulgite/Ce0.75Zr0.25O2 nanocomposite supported Cu-ZnO based catalysts. Molecular Catalysis, 2019, 476.
7) Anaerobic digestion of elephant grass hydrolysate: Biogas production, substrate metabolism and outlet effluent treatment. Bioresource Technology, 2019, 283, 191-197.
8) Bacterial cellulose based superabsorbent production: A promising example for high value-added utilization of clay and biology resources. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2019. 208. 421-430.
9) Enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis of wheat straw via a combination of alkaline hydrogen peroxide and lithium chloride/N,N-dimethylacetamide pretreatment. Industrial Crops and Products, 2019. 137. 332-338.
10) Hydrotropic pretreatment on wheat straw for efficient biobutanol production. Biomass & Bioenergy, 2019. 122. 76-83.
11) Preparation and performance of p(OPal-MMA)/PVDF blend polymer membrane via phase-inversion process for lithium-ion batteries. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2019, 839, 264-273.
12) A new concept for total components conversion of lignocellulosic biomass: a promising direction for clean and sustainable production in its bio-refinery. Journal of Chemistry Technology and Biotechnology, 2019, 94, 2416-2424.
13) Stepwise enzymatic hydrolysis of alkaline oxidation treated sugarcane bagasse for the co-production of functional xylo-oligosaccharides and fermentable sugars. Bioresource Technology, 2019, 275, 345-351.
14) Introduction of one efficient industrial system for turpentine processing wastewater reuse and treatment. Science of the Total Environment, 2019, 663, 447-452.
15) Adsorption Study of Acid Soluble Lignin Removal from Sugarcane Bagasse Hydrolysate by a Self-Synthesized Resin for Lipid Production. Applied Biochemistry Biotechnology, 2019, 188, 585-601.
16) Enhanced Electrochemical Properties of Gel Polymer Electrolyte with Hybrid Copolymer of Organic Palygorskite and Methyl Methacrylate. Materials 2018, 11.
17) The Effect of Different Mixed Organic Solvents on the Properties of p(OPal-MMA) Gel Electrolyte Membrane for Lithium Ion Batteries. Applied Sciences-Basel 2018, 8.
18) Ammonium sulfite pretreatment of wheat straw for efficient enzymatic saccharification. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 2018, 29, 12-18.
19) Controllable Synthesis of Styrene-divinylbenzene Adsorption Resins and the Effect of Textural Properties on Removal Performance of Fermentation Inhibitors from Rice Straw Hydrolysate. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2018, 57, 5119-5127.
20) Controllable synthesis of monoacrylate-modified adsorption resins and enhancing adsorption toward fermentation inhibitors from rice straw hydrolysate. Journal of Chemistry Technology and Biotechnology, 2018, 93, 2652-2658.
21) Efficient COD degradation of turpentine processing wastewater by combination of Fe-C micro-electrolysis and Fenton treatment: Long-term study and scale up. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 351, 697-707.
22) Selective Hydrogenation of Furfural to Furfuryl Alcohol over Acid Activated Attapulgite-Supported NiCoB Amorphous Alloy Catalyst. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2018, 57, 498-511.
23) Catalytic upgrading of biopolyols derived from liquefaction of wheat straw over a high-performance and stable supported amorphous alloy catalyst. Energy Conversion and Management 2018, 156, 130-139.
24) CaCO3 supplementation alleviates the inhibition of formic acid on acetone/butanol/ethanol fermentation by Clostridium acetobutylicum. Biotechnology Letters, 2017, 39, 97-104.
25) Adsorption behavior of levulinic acid onto microporous hyper-cross-linked polymers in aqueous solution: Equilibrium, thermodynamic, kinetic simulation and fixed-bed column studies. Chemosphere, 2017, 171, 231-239.
26) Estimation of fixed-bed column parameters and mathematical modeling of breakthrough behaviors for adsorption of levulinic acid from aqueous solution using SY-01 resin. Separation and Purification Technology, 2017, 174, 222-231.
27) Enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis and acetone-butanol-ethanol fermentation of sugarcane bagasse by combined diluted acid with oxidate ammonolysis pretreatment. Bioresource Technology, 2017, 228, 257-263.
28) The hydrolytic efficiency and synergistic action of recombinant xylan-degrading enzymes on xylan isolated from sugarcane bagasse. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2017, 175, 199-206.
29) Fast Startup of Semi-Pilot-Scale Anaerobic Digestion of Food Waste Acid Hydrolysate for Biogas Production. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2017, 65, 11237-11242.
30) Combined "de novo" and "ex novo" lipid fermentation in a mix-medium of corncob acid hydrolysate and soybean oil by Trichosporon dermatis. Biotechnology Biofuels, 2017, 10.
Positions are open for highly motivated graduates. Candidates interested in the field of fine chemicals from biomass resources/ polymer materials are welcome to contact me. Backgrounds in Chemical Engineering/Polymer materials is preferred. Applications for postgraduate courses must be accredited by USTC. In addition, it enrolls excellent postdoctoral fellows in Chemical Engineering and Technology all the year round. More information can be found on my webpage.