Greetings from International College.
How many times have you ever considered getting internship opportunities in China? We have a piece of good news for all who intend to study and work in China. Recently International College built a relationship with China Youth Center for International Exchange, and they would like USTC to recommend some international students to their internship program. More than 100 vacancies from different companies in different regions of China are accessible to you. If you meet their requirements, you are encouraged to apply for the positions you like.
Time for internship: From July to August 2021. (No less than 2 months, principally).
Who can apply: International students studying in China for a bachelor’s (and above) degree
(1) Chinese proficiency: Advanced level.
(2) Knowledge & Skills: Having professional knowledge and working ability required for the position.
(3) Personal qualities: Responsibility. Patience. Teamwork skills. Good executive performance.
(4) Internship Report should be submitted after your internship is completed.
Benefits of the internship program:
(1) Allowances will be provided by companies. But the cost of intercity transport should be borne by interns themselves.
(2) Internship certificates will be issued to the qualified interns.
(3) Interns with outstanding performance during the period of internship will be recommended by China Youth Center to international exchange activities.
Procedures of application for the internship program:
(1) Submit Registration Form (see attachment 1) and the Form of Intent for Job Positions (see attachment 2) via the link (https://workspace.jianguoyun.com/inbox/collect/6e79af0c4bf94830b9d09d73d066aaf6/submit) before 9 PM of May 10, 2021.
(2) After careful review of all the documents, companies will contact applicants and conduct a distant interview before the end of May.
(3) Results will be released before June. After signing contract with company, international students should report their internship to International College and Exit & Entry Bureau (see more details from the following address: http://ic.ustc.edu.cn/en/v7info.php?Nav_x=61) Please NOTE that off-campus internships that are not approved by the International College or not registered on visas by the Exit & Entry Bureau are considered ILLEGAL. Internship registration on visa should be done by the end of June, 2021.
(4) During your internship, please do not violate the regulations of the companies.
In case of any questions related to the internship program, please feel free to contact Eva Hu (email@example.com)